Manufacturers and producers usually face issues delivering their products to areas that are not of close proximity. That process is usually done in tight schedule and contains breakable merchandise or goods that need special monitoring methods.
Logistics management is a supply chain management component that is used to meet customer demands through the planning, control and implementation of the effective movement and storage of related information, goods and services from origin to destination.
Connect your business and create an automated end-to-end workflow with machinestalk Logistic Management platform, which compiles data from third-party platforms to give you a complete picture of your overall performance. From the original customer order, through to driver dispatch and proof of delivery, It removes unnecessary steps, so you can focus on the most important tasks at hand.
- Tracking the location of assets in real-time
- Delivering near-real-time alerts on trailer status, location, history, arrival/departure and load status
- Helping significantly improve operational efficiency, fuel and maintenance costs as well as cargo security
- Enhancing visibility into freight management operations, including load/ unload, pick-up and other key events
- just-in-time delivery services and accurate ETAs
- Advanced reporting on trailer loading, unloading, fied or mobile asset monitoring, logistics, cargo sensing, door and gate transactions, dwelling times, engine hours, mileage, asset utilization and more.